SAVANNAH, Ga. - During the JCB Global Dealer Conference held in the UK, JCB recognized several North American dealerships for outstanding performance with their annual "Dealer of Excellence" Awards. In addition, JCB presented two dealerships with superlative awards recognizing their exceptional achievements during 2012.
JCB determines the recipients of its North American Dealer of Excellence awards based on the following criteria: market share; retail performance vs. goal; parts SOE; parts sales improvement; sales and service training; and dealer development and re-branding.
Recipients of JCB's 2012 "Dealer of Excellence" include:
- AES JCB (Sabina, Ohio; Shreve, Ohio)
- JCB of Arkansas (Little Rock, Ark.; Springdale, Ark.; Russellville, Ark.; Van Buren, Ark.)
- Northland JCB (Wilmington, Mass.; Stoughton, Mass.; Lewiston, Maine; Concord, N.H.)
- Mackinnon JCB (Orlando, Fla.; Tampa, Fla.; Jacksonville, Fla.; Tifton, Ga.)
- Sievers JCB (Hamel, Ill.; Greenfield, Ill.; Hillsboro, Ill.; Auburn, Ill.; Carlinville, Ill.)
- YES JCB (Milwaukee, Wis.; Madison, Wis.)
- JCB of Chicago (Arlington Heights, Ill.; Lemont, Ill.; Cherry Valley, Ill.)
- Walsh JCB (Prospect, Pa.; Lilly, Pa.)
- JCB of Alberta (Edmonton, Alb.; Red Deer, Alb.; Fort Mcmurray, Alb.; Calgary, Alb.
- Adobe JCB (Houston, Texas; Beaumont, Texas)
In addition to presenting the Dealer of Excellence awards, superlative awards were given to the following dealerships for their outstanding achievements:
- Groth JCB (Wanamingo, Minn.; Manzeppa, Minn.) - Best Agricultural Dealer
- JCB of South Florida (Boynton Beach, Fla.; Ft. Pierce, Fla.) - Best New Dealer