WACO, Texas - The Grounds Guys announces the addition of 10 new franchise locations during 3rd quarter of 2013. Last year, The Grounds Guys more than doubled its U.S. franchise base growing from 37 units in 2011 to approximately 75 in 2012. At its current rate of growth, The Grounds Guys projects to double in size, yet again, by the end of the year.
"It is wonderful to experience the exponential growth we are having as a young brand in the U.S.," says Ron Madera, president of The Grounds Guys. "As we grow, our continued success speaks for the dedication of our franchisees and our brand to providing a superior customer service experience."
Founded under the name Sunshine Brands in Canada in 1987, The Grounds Guys expanded into the U.S. in 2010 as a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group. The Grounds Guys offers a comprehensive range of expert services to residential and commercial clients including: grounds care; lawn maintenance; site enhancement; tree planting and moving; as well as snow and ice removal and irrigation.
The Grounds Guys welcomes the following new franchise owners:
* Chris Troxel, The Grounds Guys of Parker, Kan.
* Jeff Baker, The Grounds Guys of East Wichita, Kan.
* John and Caroline Milliken, The Grounds Guys of Columbia, S.C.
* John McKisick, The Grounds Guys of Mabelvale, Ark.
* Jonathan Stanley, The Grounds Guys of Mint Hill, N.C.
* Justin Rush, The Grounds Guys of Westerville, Ohio.
* Raymond Osbun, The Grounds Guys of Birmingham, Ala.
* Robert Tanner, The Grounds Guys of Florence, Ala.
* Scott Greene, The Grounds Guys of Arlington, Va.*
* Travis Hicks, The Grounds Guys of Friendswood, Texas.**
As supporter of the Vet Fran® program, The Grounds Guys is pleased to announce that 25 percent of current franchisees owners have served in the military.
*Participant in The Dwyer Group's VetFran program for military veterans
**Participant in The Dwyer Group's Public Protectors Franchise Advantage Program for former law enforcement and firefighting professionals