SAN DIEGO, Calif. - The San Diego Chapter of the California Landscape Contractors Association has elected new members to its Board of Directors.
The board members are:
- Lawrence O'Leary, Hydro-Scape Products, president
- Stacey Sturnot, ValleyCrest Companies, president elect & vice president, events
- Janet Pozzuoli-Vallin, Belle Terre Landscapes, vice president, education
- Mimi Cortes, Tierra Verde Resources, Inc., vice president, legislation
- Donette Lamson, Wilbur-Ellis Company, vice president, membership
- Mike Salceanu, Landscapes USA, vice president, resource management
- Sandra Grow, Mark Schroeder and Company, treasurer
- Jerrie Beard, Jerrie Beard & Associates, secretary
- Amy Conrad, Conrad Public Relations, public relations
- Loren Godes, Hydro-Scape Products, AM representatives
The San Diego Chapter of the CLCA is one of California's largest and most active chapters. Each year, the chapter hosts a number of informative and educational meetings that allow members to keep on top of industry trends and network with their peers. The chapter sponsors its annual beautification awards, hosts the Landscape Industry Certified test and is active in local political issues affecting the landscape industry such as water conservation and sustainability issues.