The Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA) will hold its 17th Annual Snow & Ice Symposium in Columbus, Ohio, June 18-21, 2014. The four-day event will feature a trade show, speakers, educational sessions and networking events for the snow and ice industry.
New for the 2014 Symposium will be a pre-conference workshop at the City of Columbus Complex, which will include a facility tour and sessions on brine making and equipment cleaning. There will also be two Keynote speakers, with Consultant and Author John DiJulius presenting "What's the Secret To Providing a World-Class Customer Experience" on June 19 and Sales Expert and Author Marc Wayshak presenting "Championship Selling in the New Economy" on June 20.
The Symposium will be held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center and the Hyatt Regency Columbus, and will also feature:
- A two-day trade show with the latest equipment and services from over 100 exhibitors.
- An interactive "Best Practices Pavilion" on the trade show floor.
- 21 educational sessions in topic areas including sales & marketing, operations & equipment, management & leadership, and CEO to CEO.
- "State of the Industry" panel discussion during the General Membership Meeting.
- "Snack & Chat" roundtable discussions on various snow and ice topics where attendees can network and share tips of the trade.
- Networking receptions, including a closing event at Columbus' Center of Science and Industry.
- The SIMA Awards & Recognition Night, honoring the best in snow and ice.
Registration and a full schedule of events are available now for the 17th Annual Snow & Ice Symposium at www.sima.org/show