ERIE, Pa. – The Snowfighters Institute, led by Judith Guido and John Allin, will hold its first-ever advanced sales training forum May 21-24 at the newly constructed training facility here.
– Attendees will learn how to position and price their services as a risk management solution as opposed to a commodity business.
– Key negotiating strategies will be discussed.
– Snow pros will be educated on market size and dynamics, industry trends, business models, sales strategies, channel partners, technology and innovative marketing techniques.
– Attendees will learn successful sales strategies.
– For those working on the Certified Snow Professional (CSP) designation by the Snow and ice Management Association (SIMA), continuing education units (CEUs) will be awarded.
The forum has four components consisting of educational segments, an interactive workshop, strategic networking sessions and one-to-one consultations with Guido and Allin.
For more information, call 814-455-1991 or visit snowfightersinstitute.com.