U.S. Lawns has added six new franchisees to its network of more than 240 landscape-management franchises nationwide. Continuing an aggressive expansion during its 25th anniversary year, the company has added nearly two dozen franchisees during the past 12 months.
The newest franchisees are:
- Elizabeth and Freddy Villegas, Lubbock, Texas
- Patrick Murphy, Farmgington Hills, Mich.
- Terry Engler and Justin Nelson, Wichita, Kan.
- Kent Smith, Brooklyn Park, Minn.
- Georger and Stacy Guthrie, Montclair, Va.
- Kyle and Kelly Sims, Basehor, Kan.
The group has just finished training at U.S. Lawns’ home office in Orlando, Fla.