From pricing leaf removal jobs to hiring irrigation technicians, here are some questions from the landscape professionals on LawnSite forums this past week.
BIDDING, ESTIMATING AND PRICING
- A LawnSite Member shares his leaf removal pricing sheet, and asks for feedback. Share your thoughts…
- A LawnSite Member is struggling with scheduling his biweekly customers, and is wondering if the consistency of having weekly customers makes it worth dropping the biweekly jobs. Share your thoughts….
- A LawnSite Member is asking for feedback on how to price planting materials that the homeowner already purchased. Do you charge an hourly rate, or use some other method? Share your thoughts….
HEAVY EQUIPMENT & PAVEMENT
- A LawnSite Member from Middleburg FL is seeking landscape professionals who have done hurricane debris removal for FEMA or other insurance agencies, and advice on how to break into this kind of business. Share your thoughts…
- A LawnSite Bronze Member from Kansas is looking for advice on hiring quality irrigation technicians. Share your thoughts…
Do you need feedback on a professional challenge you’re facing within your landscaping or lawn care business? Tap into the wealth of knowledge at LawnSite, the largest and most active online forum serving green industry professionals.
As the only resource of its kind in the marketplace, LawnSite has been a coveted place for landscape professionals seeking peer-to-peer networking, business guidance and insight into industry best practices and trends since 1995.
Join your industry peers in this growing, dynamic community today:
Register For FREE!