RALEIGH, NC — Bob Dolibois will be a keynote speaker at Green & Growin’ 2016, January 11-15 in Greensboro, NC. He will discuses how horticulture in the United States became an industry with a larger economic impact than Hollywood. Dolibois is the former chief exec of American Nursery and Landscape Association (ANLA).
“Bob’s perspective, particularly regarding what lies ahead, is a must-hear for our industry,” said Corey Connors, Executive Vice President of the North Carolina Nursery and Landscape Association. “We’re honored to have him share ‘the World According to Bob’ as our Keynote Conversation at Green & Growin’ 16.”
Dolibois, who led ANLA for 21 years, will speak during the G&G Keynote Breakfast on Wednesday, January 13. He will also share experiences from his recently released book: Back Then to Right Now: The Horticultural Industry Comes of Age.
G&G Education (January 11-13)
- 80 educational sessions
- certification and licensing classes (including one for Spanish-speaking pesticide applicators)
- specialty workshops
- More than 140 continuing education credits are available toward professional certifications and licenses in North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
G&G Marketplace (January 14-15)
- NCNLA’s trade show
- opportunity to see products from the industry’s top producers and suppliers
- chat with representatives
- gain great market perspective
- place orders for the coming year