ST. CHARLES, Ill. – Aquascape, Inc. offers an expanded Pondemonium 2014 event with first-time ever Foreman/Rookie Pondemonium from August 18-21, followed by the traditional Pondemonium format for owners and managers August 21-23.
Pondemonium is now in its 14th season as the pond industry’s premiere business and networking event for distributors, contractors and retailers. This year’s theme, Reach for the Stars, is a nod to Aquascape’s upcoming television series, “Pond Stars” coming soon on Nat Geo WILD. Pondemonium 2014 events and workshops focus on helping pond business owners increase their exposure and success with water features.
This year’s events include:
- Classroom sessions taught by leading experts
- Valuable hands-on training at Build-a-Pond events
- Network opportunities with hundreds of successful pond builders and retailers
- Cutting-edge pond construction techniques
- Overview of the latest pond product offerings
- Today’s marketing techniques to increase sales
- Sessions on finance and business operations
To learn more about Pondemonium, log onto www.pondemonium.com.