COLUMBUS, Ohio – Ohio’s capital city will once again host the Central Ohio Nursery and Trade Show Exhibition this January, offering a convention full of all that is green. This year CENTS will serve up new experiences to make the show fresh and inspiring. Speakers, classes, events and surroundings have been designed to engage and engross the audience of green industry pros, adding another layer of interest to one of the nation’s most successful green events.
CENTS is known for drawing thousands of professionals from across the nation with groundbreaking authors and speakers, innovative classes and powerful commercial and networking opportunities. This year’s festivities are decidedly personal, building on CENTS centerpiece offering that no amount of digital communication can replace: face-to-face meetings.
- All-Convention Keynote D.J. Eagle Bear” Vanas on his powerful, funny and motivating presentation on using warrior spirit power to build succeed in business and life;
- CENTS Unforgettable Opening Night Party;
- Landscaper’s Challenge spirited on-floor competition to showcase creative, on-the-spot ideas;
- Exhibit Hall Tree House with classes and demonstrations with famed tree climbing champion Rick Denbeau;
- Outdoor Living Area featuring the latest trends in outdoor rooms for entertainment and recreation;
- Live cocktail/drink mixing demos in the outdoor living area at the convention hosted by Grant Bain, managing member of Speakeasy Kitchen, LLC;
- Career Marketplace, the only professional green industry job fair in Ohio;
- ONLA Annual Business Meeting & Luncheon to connect to green industry leadership, network and vote on key ONLA business;
- Education and more education, featuring The Ohio State University Nursery Short Course; and
- Pre-Convention Workshops and CENTS University Business Tracks.
The CENTS conference is slated for Jan. 13-15 at The Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus. The CENTS Exposition is the only Midwest-centric venue of its kind for green industry professionals. The conference draws 400-plus exhibitors and roughly 8,000 attendees each year.