AUGUSTA, Ga. – Club Car has been awarded U.S. Communities’ contract for utility, transportation and golf vehicles and related accessories, equipment, parts and services. The Club Car contract was awarded after the lead public agency, the city of Kansas City, Missouri, completed a competitive solicitation and thorough evaluation process for vehicles. This is the first contract U.S. Communities has awarded in this category. It is valid for three years, with two one-year renewal options.
U.S. Communities is a government purchasing alliance that simplifies purchasing and reduces the costs of goods and services to its members by aggregating its purchasing power.
The contract covers Club Car’s portfolio of small four-wheel electric, gas and diesel vehicles, including:
- Carryall utility vehicles. (4x2s and automatic 4x4s and two- and four-passenger models.)
- Carryall LSVs. Street-legal on roads with speed limits of 35 mph or less in most states.
- Transporter transport vehicles. (Four- to eight-passenger.)
- Villager transport vehicles. (Four- to eight-passenger.)
- Precedent golf cars.
- Café Express hospitality vehicles.
- Service parts factory direct.