CNH Parts & Service, the product support arm of agricultural and construction equipment maker CNH, has announced new smartphone applications that make it easy for farm and construction equipment customers throughout North America to find and order the CNH Original Parts they need, anywhere or anytime.
The new mobile applications are smartphone versions of My Shed and My Yard-fleet management tools that allow equipment owners to manage, organize and store equipment data online. The new mobile apps allow users to look up parts and create pick lists for their specific equipment models that they can submit directly to their local equipment dealer, from any smartphone. In addition, they can stay connected with their local equipment dealer with the application’s easy-to-use call button and email features.
The new smartphone applications make it easy for customers to:
- Access assembly diagrams and part numbers
- Quickly find parts for specific machines
- Create parts lists
- Send parts lists and images directly to their dealer
- Rapidly connect with their dealer using the call or email features
- Stay productive by ordering the parts they need remotely and on the go
The new My Shed and My Yard mobile applications are available as free downloads from the Apple Apps Store or Android Google Play.