LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Dealers, distributors and retailers have a chance to talk one-on-one with suppliers about pricing, programs and innovations on Wednesday, Oct. 21 at the GIE+EXPO Dealer Day. Get a preview of the newest products from 3 to 7 p.m. and network on the show floor during the welcome reception from 5 to 7 p.m.
Dealer Day exclusive features include:
- Bob Clements’ million-dollar advice, free with tradeshow admission
- A Dealer Day Keynote Lunch featuring bestselling author Steve McClatchy
- Training and certification on basic and advanced tracks for technicians
- Dealer Resource Pavilion with a parts and service department, key suppliers and access to a dealer-only lounge and Wi-Fi
- Shop, gain competitive intelligence and find solutions for business challenges
- $5,000 giveaway, sponsored by STIHL
Click here for complete GIE+EXPO information.