Hunter and Ewing are announcing the second webinar in a four-part series on sustainable irrigation and business opportunities.
Space is limited to the first 100 people who register. This webinar qualifies for .25 Tier 3 CEUs for the Irrigation Association.
May 14, 2014 – 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. – PDT
"Building a Profitable and Green Sustainable Company"
Guido & Associates
In this session you’ll learn how to increase your profits, market-share, competitive advantage and company valuation by leveraging the GREEN & Sustainable phenomenon.
Key learning objectives include:
- Defining Sustainability
- Dispelling the myths around Sustainability
- The Market Dynamics & Key Facts around Sustainability
- The Drivers of Sustainability
- The importance of water conservation and irrigation
- Key components in building a profitable Green & Sustainable Company
- Key Benefits of Sustainability
To register, click here.