In an effort to share best practices in snow removal, and help companies better prepare for organizing, issuing and reviewing the results of Snow RFPs, Ferrandino & Son will broadcast a Snow Removal Best Practices” Webinar on Thursday, June 13, 2013, from 1-2 p.m. EST.
These best practices will be addressed in this free, one-hour webinar:
- Best Practices for Running a Snow RFP; from Timeliness to Best in Class Scopes to Different Bid Formats
- Best in Class Processes for Benchmarking Results
- How to Look Past Price to Determine Best Solutions for your Portfolio
- Scope of Work
- Pricing Models
- Expected Transitions once your Supplier(s) are Selected
- Managing Brand vs. Cost
- Learn what your Competition is Doing
To learn more about this webinar, or to register, visit www.ferrandinoandson.com.