LOUISVILLE, Ky. – Lawn care and landscape professionals interested in improving profitability have a variety of valuable opportunities to learn during the 2014 GIE+EXPO (Green Industry & Equipment Expo) Oct. 23-24 in Louisville at the Kentucky Exposition Center.
For contractors looking to diversify, sessions not only cover professional knowledge, but also opportunities for diversification. Hardscape North America’s co-location with GIE+EXPO once again provides the opportunity to learn about expanding into the hardscape market. In addition, four Friday morning sessions have been added: two on snow & ice management and two on irrigation.
Workshops and live demonstrations include sessions on how to:
- Set budgeting goals
- Boost profits with marketing
- Empower your team for success
- Improve your sales processes
- Survive and prosper as a hardscape contractor
- Implement cycle & soak and drip irrigation systems
- Successfully grow your snow management services
- Improve specific hardscape installation techniques
Each HNA demo is eligible for one ICPI Certified Installer Continuing Education (CE) Credit. Make sure to pick up a CE tracking form at the HNA registration desk.
For information on the education sessions and online registration for the tradeshow and education program, visit www.gie-expo.com.