LOUISVILLE, Ky. – Hardscape North America’s Dealer Education Program will be held Wednesday, Oct. 21 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky, immediately prior to the exclusive opening of the HNA 2015 and GIE+EXPO trade show to dealers on Wednesday afternoon and to all industry participants on Thursday and Friday, Oct. 22 and 23.
With the theme, “Ideas for Dealers Big and Small” the Dealer Education Program is geared towards helping dealers grow their businesses through a top-notch program featuring industry experts. Now in its seventh year, this day-long program features:
- Featured Keynote: Steve McClatchy: Leading Change and Driving Improved Results (www.alleer.com)
- Industry-leading speakers
- Exciting presentations on dealers’ most pressing business challenges
- Roundtable and panel discussion giving participants valuable insights from their peers and mentors
- An exclusive opportunity to access the HNA and GIE+EXPO trade show floors on Wednesday from 3 – 7 p.m.
- Presentation and roundtable discussion topics include:
- Operations Focus: Software Implementation and Internal Process Improvement to Better Manage Operational Costs
- HR Focus: Employee Retention and Motivating Hourly Employees
- Sales Focus: Creating a True Inside and Outside Sales Team
“The 2015 Dealer Education Program is designed to generate ideas and equip dealers with the knowledge and tools they need to achieve their sales goals and, ultimately, grow their businesses,” said Jim Paluch with Oldcastle Architectural and Chair of the HNA Dealer Program.
Registration for the Dealer Education Program includes trade show admission, presentations, coffee breaks and lunch. An optional HNA Dealer Networking Reception will be held on Tuesday evening. ICPI, NCMA and BIA members will get a complimentary pass to the reception.
For more information on the HNA Dealer Education Program and to view the schedule and list of speakers, visit www.HardscapeNA.com.