The mobile app provides easy access to event schedules, the floor plan, exhibitor information, show announcements and social media posts.
Attendees and mobile app users can use Go HNA’s Personalized Planner to build a custom itinerary of preferred sessions and take notes using the My Notes feature. When not attending educational sessions, mobile app users can also use the Planner to select exhibitors that they want to meet on the trade show floor, request appointments and use the interactive floor plan to easily navigate to their booth locations.
The new Go HNA app also allows users to do the following:
- Search for exhibitors, tag favorites, request meetings, add notes and map booth locations.
- Locate favorite booths on the Interactive Floor Plan and download your personalized walking map.
- Search the conference schedule, rate sessions, add notes and email them, as well as view handouts
- Build a Personalized Planner—Plan a custom itinerary, add notes, tag favorite exhibitors and sessions.
- Tap into local information including hotels, transportation options and much more.
- Read, follow and comment on tweets from fellow attendees and exhibiting companies.
- Tune into exclusive updates, notifications and blogs from show management.
The Go HNA mobile app is available now for iOS, Android and mobile web users. Attendees that download and login will be entered for their chance to win the $5,000 giveaway.
MORE: GIE+EXPO is also offering a new mobile app for the 2015 show.