Texas dealer Cisco Equipment earns top spot
NORCROSS, Ga. – Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc., a leading manufacturer of earthmoving and material handling equipment, announced the 2014 winners of the Hyundai Pinnacle Award, an honor bestowed on the company’s leading construction equipment dealers in North America. In addition to earning a Pinnacle Award, Cisco Equipment, with two of the top 15 salespeople in the United States, was named top-performing dealer of 2014. The dealer has four locations in Texas and New Mexico.
The other 2014 Hyundai Pinnacle Award winners, in alphabetical order, are:
- Four Seasons Equipment, four locations in Louisiana, North Dakota and Texas
- May Heavy Equipment, locations in North and South Carolina
- Nueces Power Equipment, eight locations across Texas
- Rob’s Hydraulics, Inc., two locations in North Carolina
- Team Boone, located in Bardstown, Kentucky
- Woodland Equipment, Inc., five locations in British Columbia, Canada
The Hyundai Pinnacle Award program recognizes dealers based on such performance criteria as sales, wholesale gross and market share. By continuing to lead by example, Hyundai Pinnacle Award winners raise the bar for Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas’ rapidly growing dealer network in North America.