MOLINE, Ill. – As online video content continues its surge in popularity, John Deere is utilizing the platform to highlight the advantage of data analysis for machine optimization using John Deere Worksight technologies.
The Construction & Forestry Division produced a series of videos to help owners, operators and fleet managers understand the many benefits of WorkSight and how it optimizes their machines, uptime and jobsites. The videos provide a bite-sized, topic-specific overview on subjects that are difficult to see and understand.
The videos address the following topics:
- Getting the most out of machines
- Increasing machine uptime
- Creating a productive and profitable job
- Securing your fleet
- Machine utilization across jobsites
- Reducing improper machine operation
- Minimizing idle time
- Getting the right part for the jobsite
- Remote software upgrades
For more information about John Deere WorkSight visit www.deere.com/WorkSight or a local John Deere dealership.