Thousands of green industry professionals from across the nation are coming to Columbus, Ohio, to buy, learn and network this January at CENTS 2013.
This annual convention champions the green industry by bringing business owners together with customers and prospects for first-in-season sales, executive business and green tracks and renowned authors and speakers. More than 8,000 visitors and 400 exhibitors make CENTS the Midwest’s most successful green convention.
The 2013 event will kick off with a keynote by Dr. Michael Dirr, international author and horticulturist, and features a who’s who of presenting speakers: Bridget Behe, Frank Mariani, Jim Paluch and Tom Shay, among others.
Among this year’s highlights:
- ONLA Management Master Class offers top-level management training and business strategy sessions led by dynamic, accomplished business speakers who’ve been on the frontlines and prospered to tell about it
- Growers Energy Solutions Interactive Learning Center provides greenhouse classrooms where fresh ideas and emerging green industry concepts come to life in real-world demos
- Hands-on Tool Pavilion provides new and refi ned professional toys” for attendees to test out on the show floor
- Landscapers’ Challenge provides a canvas where landscape artists can transform 400 square feet into masterpieces of outdoor design
- Young Professional Leadership Summit offers professional seminars on topics critical to cultivating industry success, including fi nancial planning and leadership
The CENTS Convention is slated for Jan. 14-16, 2013, at The Greater Columbus Convention Center in Ohio, only 500 miles from 80 percent of the U.S. population. The CENTS Convention provides a venue for green industry professionals to secure customized business knowledge about sales, operations and profitability and continuing education through the esteemed The Ohio State University Nursery Short Course.