WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Propane Education & Research Council released a suite of cost-calculator tools for customers in three of the industry’s fastest-growing markets: agriculture, commercial landscape and on-road fleets. The calculators estimate potential fuel savings and ROI with clean, American-made propane when compared with conventional fuels like gasoline and diesel.
The PERC cost calculator series currently includes the Propane Irrigation Engine Calculator, Propane Mower Calculator and Propane Autogas Calculator, which are available in multiple different platforms.
- The Web tools can be operated with Internet access online at propanecostcalculator.com.
- The calculators can be downloaded as a desktop tool for users to complete without any Internet or mobile access.
- Downloadable worksheets can be printed and filled in by hand for users without computer access.
- Mobile applications are available for phones and tablets in app stores for Apple and Android devices.
- Results from the applications can also easily be shared by email.
To learn more about propane, propane-powered technologies, or to access PERC’s cost calculators, visit propanecostcalculator.com.