COLUMBUS, Ohio – The Ohio Nursery and Landscape Association Board of Directors and staff announce the launch of the ONLA Regional Education Series, designed to provide green industry professionals local options for hands-on education that pays off.
The Regional Education Series offers 11 options to learn new skills and earn certification credits in a collaborative environment. Expert educators facilitate hands-on training using the tools and techniques of the trade while they share lessons learned and best practices for producing results. Program content is practical, transferable and will benefit managers, leaders and crew members.
ONLA’s 2014 Regional Education Series programs include:
- Lighting Installation: wiring, diagnostics and maintenance of low-voltage system
- Lighting Design: best practices for landscape, architectural and hardscape
- Irrigation Electrical Service: diagnostics, repair and servicing systems
- Tree Climbing: basic and advanced skills development
- Dry-laid Stone: hands-on wall, arch and outcrop construction
- Green Infrastructure: planning, design, build and maintenance best practices
Visit the ONLA website for Regional Education Series program details, dates, locations, instructors and registration information, or call 800-825-5062.