The Ohio Turfgrass Foundation Conference and Show, now in its 48th year, and the Ohio State University Green Industry Short Course (formerly the Nursery Short Course), now in its 87th year, have combined to create one can’t-miss event for green industry professionals.
The show is scheduled for Dec. 9-11 at the Kalahari Resort & Convention Center in Sandusky, Ohio.
One registration fee provides access to nearly 200 hours of education, covering everything from soil to trees, as well as entry onto the trade show floor where you’ll find products and services that can make an impact in your programs.
Why should you attend? Here are just a few reasons:
- Get credits you need to retain your professional certifications and licenses.
- Learn about the latest practices, products, trends and issues in your industry.
- Network and re-connect with colleagues.
- "Re-charge" your batteries after another long season and prepare the one ahead.
- It’s affordable education, close to home.
- Meet Ohio State and NBA legend Jerry Lucas after the keynote address presented by Syngenta.
For full event details, go to www.otfshow.org.