Registration is now open for GIE+EXPO (the Green Industry & Equipment Expo), Oct. 23-25, 2013, at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville. Dealers, distributors, landscape contractors and anyone working in the lawn maintenance, landscaping and turf care industry can register online at www.gie-expo.com.
Dealer Day, back by popular demand, on Wednesday, Oct. 23, is a premier event for dealers and technicians to participate in valuable seminars followed by a preview of new products. They will meet one-on-one with exhibitors on the show floor at GIE+EXPO and the collocated Hardscape North America (HNA).
On Thursday and Friday, Oct. 24 and 25, GIE+EXPO, HNA and the popular 19-acre Outdoor Demonstration Area will be open to all industry participants.
- New Products: More than 750 indoor and outdoor exhibits feature new products & equipment. Many exhibitors will spotlight innovations introduced since last year’s show in the New Products Showcase.
- Education: Seminars and workshops are offered for all segments of the industry. Updates on the educational options will be available on www.gie-expo.com.
- Networking: In addition to Dealer Day, the schedule also includes roundtable discussions, exhibitor-hosted events, free concerts and peer-to-peer interaction.
- Hands-on demos: The Outdoor Demonstration Area offers an exclusive, up-close-and-personal opportunity to try out the latest equipment, compare lines, check out the competition and make informed decisions.
- HNA demonstrations: Contractors have the opportunity to upgrade their registration to include a series of how-to demos on the latest installation methods and techniques for paver and SRW installation, raised patios, outdoor kitchens and fire pits.
GIE+EXPO, the 9th largest trade show in America, is sponsored by the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute (OPEI), Professional Landcare Network (PLANET) and Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS).
For more information about GIE+EXPO 2013, go to www.gie-expo.com or contact Sellers Expositions, 800-558-8767, 812-949-9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.