WASHINGTON, D.C. – Propane offers advantages to all landscape contractors, regardless of the size of their fleet or operation. To showcase propane’s versatility and benefits, PERC is releasing Straight Talk, an online video case study series featuring interviews with landscapers across the country about their experiences using clean, American-made propane.
Each of the six Straight Talk videos features a different landscape contractor or fleet manager discussing how propane meets their business needs. The videos were shot on location and document propane’s benefits, including faster return on investment, fuel savings, reduced maintenance and pilferage, and ease of refueling.
Each week, one new video interview from the six participating companies will be posted on PERC’s Straight Talk site. Four will lead up to GIE+EXPO, Oct. 22-24, and the two remaining videos will launch after the show.
Release dates for the videos are as follows:
- September 24: Stay Green Inc., Santa Clarita, California
- October 1: Forest Preserve of Cook County, Illinois
- October 8: Sebert Landscaping, Chicago, Illinois
- October 15: Barnes, Inc., Madison, Wisconsin
- October 29: Davis Mowing Services, Sauk City, Wisconsin
- November 6: Sodfather Landscape Contractors, Inc., Spartanburg, South Carolina