The Grounds Guys landscape management is continuing its national franchise expansion with the addition of 20 new locations in the first quarter of 2013. In addition to strengthening its presence in the Midwest and Southeast regions, the company will open its inaugural franchises in Colorado, Massachusetts and Utah.
The Grounds Guys welcomes the following new franchise owners:
- Carlos Salgado, The Grounds Guys of North San Antonio, Texas
- Jeremie Branton, The Grounds Guys of Shreveport-Bossier, La.
- Jason Borawski, The Grounds Guys of Old Bridge, N.J.
- Caleb Hogan, The Grounds Guys of Monroe, La.
- Stephen and Cynthia Gallant, The Grounds Guys of Auburn, Mass.
- Roy Perry, York, Pa.
- Charles Cambron, Middle Island, N.Y.
- Michael Bauer, Lincoln, Neb.
- Jennifer Covington, Sandy, Utah
- James Londot, Annapolis, Md.
- Robert Schmidt, Hartford County, Md.
- John Caravassilis, Howell, N.J.
- William and Terri Kennedy, Raleigh, N.C.
- Wade and Christine Hambleton, Lafayette, Colo.
- Jeremy and Angela Carter, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Clete and Haley Andrews, Amarillo, Texas
- Clifford Hatton, Muncie, Ind.
- Craig Stanard, Mechanicsville, Va.
- Daniel Decker, Haymarket, Va.
- Clay Barnes, Benton, Ky.
Three franchises expanded their service territory during the first quarter: The Grounds Guys of North San Antonio, The Grounds Guys of Austin Hill Country and The Grounds Guys of Charleston.
Founded under the name Sunshine Brands in Canada in 1987, The Grounds Guys expanded into the U.S. as a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group in 2010 and reached its 100th franchise location in February 2013. The Grounds Guys delivers expert care to both residential and commercial clients through a comprehensive range of expert services including grounds care, lawn maintenance, tree planting and snow and ice removal.
With 115 locations in 37 states, The Grounds Guys franchise is looking for qualified entrepreneurs to bring its landscaping services to major U.S. markets including Boston, San Francisco, Houston, Chicago, Ft. Worth and Phoenix. To learn more about franchise opportunities, visit www.groundsguysfranchise.com.