WACO, Texas – After recognizably large growth last quarter, The Grounds Guys continues to grow in the third quarter of 2014, which spans from July to September of 2014.
In July, The Grounds Guys sold three new franchise locations and expanded the territory of two existing franchise locations. Additionally, The WorldFranchising Network and USA Today recognized The Grounds Guys as one of the Top 50 Franchises for Veterans. In August, The Grounds Guys sold four new franchise locations and expanded the territory of one existing franchise location. In September, The Grounds Guys sold three new franchise locations. Additionally, Military Times recognized The Grounds Guys as one of the top eight "Best for Vets franchises. Year to date, The Grounds Guys has added 55 new franchise locations. The new franchises are on schedule to open no later than early 2015.
The Grounds Guys welcomed the following new franchise owners in the third quarter:
- Grant Peckham, Hamden, Connecticut
- Lewis Vine, Chula Vista, California, USA Veteran*
- Christopher Long, Auburn, Alabama
- Andrew Canfield, Bend, Oregon, USAF Veteran*
- David Graswick, Gibsonia, Pennsylvania
- Jeffrey Ungerman, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stephen Murphy, Needham, Massachusetts
- Tyler Hartman, LaFayette, Indiana
- David Wilson, Collierville, Tennessee**
*Participant in The Dwyer Group’s VetFran program for military veterans
** Participant in The Dwyer Group’s program for public protectors