CARTERSVILLE, Ga. – The Turfgrass Group has launched a fully redesigned website at www.theturfgrassgroup.com. The new site has increased functionality and a complete list of all producers who are licensed and certified to grow TTG’s grasses. The site also offers tips and information for consumers looking to plant environmentally friendly, low-water-use grasses on their home lawns, and for professionals installing high-quality turf on golf courses or sports fields.
The new website was developed by Leading Edge Communications of Franklin, Tenn.
New functions built into the website include:
- USDA Growing Zone maps for each variety
- Google maps
- Expanded drop down tabs
- Additional industry links
- Grower search function
- Access to all of grower marketing materials
- Links to the producers’ websites
- Large photo galleries
- Details about certification
- Certification regulations for various states