WINN, Mich. – Morbark, Inc., continues to aggressively expand the distributor network domestically and internationally for its Boxer line of compact utility loaders. Two of these new distributors, Best Line Equipment and Stevens Products, Ltd., also signed on as Morbark Tree Care Products dealers. The most recent Boxer Equipment distributors range across four countries and are as follows:
- AB Hydraulics, Inc., Carencro, Louisiana
- Best Line Equipment, three locations in Pennsylvania carrying Morbark equipment (Hatboro, West Chester and Lemont Furnace) and one location carrying Boxer equipment (Lemont Furnace)
- Elk Grove Power Equipment, Elk Grove, California
- KASE Holdings, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Leslie Street Rentals, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
- Lizwood SA DE CV, Mexico City, Mexico
- Pacific Tractor & Implement, Hillsboro, Ore.
- Stevens Products, Ltd., Auckland, New Zealand
“We’re pleased to see so many companies interested in representing the Boxer equipment line,” said Mark Rau, Morbark dealer development manager. “It is important that the companies we partner with continue to raise the bar and provide the high-quality customer service that is synonymous with the Morbark and Boxer names.”
Another Morbark Tree Care Products dealer, Bailey’s, Inc., has expanded its exclusive area of responsibility to include western Washington state and northwestern Oregon.