If Monsanto can’t land Syngenta in the next couple of months, sources say it may be interested in acquiring $13-billion Bayer CropScience. A blog by the St. Louis Business Journal says that by acquiring either Syngenta or Bayer CropScience, Monsanto would likely seek to re-incorporate overseas with a country with a lower tax rate than the U.S. Find out more in this week’s E-Report.
Turf Biz Notes:
- NWMHRC Offering Free Diagnostic Services to Turf Managers
- Applegate to Head Environmental Science at Bayer CropScience
Other Features Include:
- Hunter Industries Enters Due Diligence Phase to Acquire Senninger Irrigation
- OPEI Announces 2015-2016 Officers and Board of Directors
- Deere to Culminate Wright Manufacturing Product Alliance