The lawn care industry is built upon providing property owners with uniformly green, weed-free lawns. The popularity of lawn care into a multi-billion-dollar industry is a testament to its success in doing so. Lawn diseases (there are many) are never pretty and managing them can be expensive, so lawn care pros usually approach them on a case-by-case basis. Find out how you can establish a strategy to to rid your clients’ lawns of diseases in this week’s E-Report.
Turf Biz Notes:
- Is This How You Started Your Mowing Business?
- 4 Tips to Effectively Connect with Your Customers on Facebook
- Bayer CropScience Names New Lawn & Landscape Key Account Manager
- Engage Agro USA Celebrates Five Years in the Green Industry
Other Features Include:
- NALP Extends Deadline for Awards of Excellence
- Kawasaki Joins NHLA
- The Grass Roots Exhibit Highlights Benefits of Turfgrass